Sunday, June 10, 2012

This Week -goals and inspiration

I started out strong. Running long and fast. Getting up early to do so. And then I fell flat on my face- well not really- but my kids started throwing up all week- even today- and so my weight loss efforts had to be put on hold. I don't know how women who have several children work out like a crazy horse all the time and every day. My goals and efforts are interrupted by the needs of my children. BUT that is O.K. with me. I am a mother first. So I may not look like how I want to look...but I will get there eventually.

THIS WEEK:
I registered for a 5K!! We'll see how it goes but I am hoping it goes well !
RECORD my food. ALL of it, not just breakfast. This means measuring.
Get to bed early and get up to workout early

And here is a little inspiration:

 no source- found on pinterest and the link was reported as spam


No comments:

Post a Comment