Saturday, April 17, 2010

This past week

This past week
I dropped 4 and a 1/2 pounds from all the hard work last week.
It pays off to work your butt off :) Literally. Sometimes it just takes a while for it to show up.
I have managed to keep that weight off even with an easy week this week.
My easy week consisted of:
2 good outside runs
Step aerobics class
Cardio 5 times, and weights 3 days
2 rest days (usually I just take one)
Lots of toning and weights- my abs were sore this week-I think I finally found them :)
And lots of yummy food!
I tried several Hungry Girl recipes (one is pictured above) and
all were super good. It is tasty diet food- and right up my ally, since I cook that way anyway.
And Jillian's No Trouble Zones- is great- but it is hard- good for someone who is already in pretty good shape.
She uses a circut approach and you would be amazed at how challenging it is!
I knew I saved my 3 lb. weights for a reason.

Overall an O.K. week.
Next week I am really going to work hard and PUSH myself further!!
Losing weight is fun!!!
stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment