Thursday, March 11, 2010

Aerobic classes kick my...bum

Yes, that is right- it kicked my bum. (bum is a nicer word than the other word). And my "bum" needs to be kicked. The fat on it needs to be kicked right off. -Geesh- wish that was possible.
I usually do the treadmill and step aerobics in my house. But tonight I went to a step class a friend was teaching. AAAHHH how I needed that. I am going every chance I get. I work out so much harder in a class than in my house by myself. I need that extra push.

Now I just need to keep it up so I can bust the pounds right off my body.

That is what I want. A healthier better body.

Today my son asked me why I was exercising. He is really into asking WHY about everything. I realize it wasn't just to lose the baby weight. It wasn't just so I could fit in my clothes. It was to be healthier. It was to have more energy. It was to be there for him. I want to run and play with my children. I want to be there to watch them grow. I want to be healthier so the next pregnancy doesn't tear my body apart. Why I exercise isn't just for me. It is for my family.
For my posterity. THEY are the reason.

1 comment:

  1. Check you out!! I know that you are going to ROCK THIS! It's amazing how much more you get accomplished when you feel better about yourself! I do WW online and love it. Sometimes I get lazy, but I'm determined to lose that last bit of baby weight! Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete