Monday, March 29, 2010

Break-through

I went to Weight Watchers on Saturday. The scale said I did not lose any weight. What a lie. I was trying to keep a good attitude about my efforts anyway. Well Monday morning- break-through! I lost about 2 more lbs! And you know what? I feel so much better.
I feel lighter. I have more energy. I feel like I am on the right path. Even though I just ate a cupcake....I have WAY more self-control with my eating. And in the exercise department....
I ran over 3 miles in 36 minutes...and continued on for 50 minutes today. That is a far-cry from when I was 24 and ran  half-marathons at a 8:30 pace. BUT... it is progress!! I may never run an 8:30 pace. I am a lot older than 24. BUT... I am hoping to be able to run a 10 minute mile again.
Keeping at it really pays off....even if it is really tiny steps and little tiny results.

No comments:

Post a Comment