Saturday, March 27, 2010

Favorite Weight Loss T.V.

Probably everyone watches The Biggest Loser- if you are concerned about weight loss. I love it and even though sometimes it seems like the same thing over and over, it is very inspiring to watch people change their lives for the better.

Another one I love is The Last 10 Pounds on FLN. In fact I really like it when the person on the show is close to my current size, and it able to work hard and drop the pounds. Very inspiring.


Another one I watched a while ago was DietTribe on Lifetime. A group of friends were working together to lose 50 lbs each and get healthier. Man, I wish I had those kind of friends- that wanted to spend time getting healthy together. ( I had lots in the past- great running partners,etc. most of them live out of state far away... and with kids things change a bit when it comes to working out :))

It is sometimes a lonely journey to workout always by yourself, and not have much moral support. Of course my kids cheer me on. "go mommy go!" Just today my 2 and a half year old told me, as I was discouraged and frustrated with my efforts and results, he said in his most cheerful voice:"It's OK MOMMY." And he is right. 
I won't be fat forever. Eventually I will get there. And I have to remember that. 
These shows help remind me that it is a journey. 
And  I can do it- however slow it may be....and you can to!


Just a few of the shows I watch that inspire me to try harder and push myself more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment