Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tips for Feeling Better in 2010

USA Weekend several weeks ago had Dr. Oz offering "16 tips for Feeling Better in 2010". It is worth sharing so here ya go.
1. Don't skip meals and eat your breakfast
2. No extreme diets- if you cut just 100 calories a day, you will lose a pound a month.
3. Slow down when you eat- savor each bite.
4. Take your vitamins and get some sunlight everyday if possible.
5. Don't go by the scale alone. Know your other numbers- blood pressure, waist size, etc.
6. Eat well and eat what you like. Read labels, and eat a balanced diet.
7. Go for a walk.
There are just a few. If I can find the paper, I'll post the rest. :)

2 comments:

  1. You can do it Sharla. I like these tips from Dr. Oz. Once I can, I will be exercising right along with you.

    ReplyDelete